Check out Periods
In-House Equipment - 3 hours
Lucky Day - 7 days
All Other Items - 3 weeks
Our catalog system will automatically renew items that are not on hold for another patron (except for Lucky Day material, homework shelf and circulating equipment). All items will be automatically renewed for up to two additional check out periods. Make sure we have your email to let you know which items did and did not renew! Manual renewals may be made in person, by phone or through the online catalog.
Holds on library materials may be made online or in person for items not on the shelf or not owned by our library. The item may come from a library in the area. Items borrowed from nearby libraries may be returned here. To access your account, click on “Catalog” at lagrangelibrary.org and log in.
No Late Fees
Lost Library Card
Services Offered by the Library
Cardholders have access to wide variety of circulating equipment.
- GoPro camera
- Wifi hotspots
- Rokus with Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Britbox, Discovery+
- iPads with Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Discovery+
- big screen projector and screen
- VHS-to-DVD converter
- Nintendo Switch
- Record Player and albums
- eReaders with hundreds of books preloaded
Card-holders have access to our digital media lab equipment and software for design, editing and recording.
- Create a podcast
- Shoot a green screen video.
- Convert VHS-to DVD
Friends of the Library
The Friends support library services through membership dues, donations, fundraisers and the ongoing used book sale in the lobby. The Friends have recently funded the following projects:
- Virtual reality equipment
- Book Club Corner
- Hometown Holiday performer
- Digital ebooks & more
Friends membership is annual and only $20 for an individual. You can also volunteer with the Friends.
- Check out our upcoming events.
- Sign up for the New Arrivals Bulletin.
- Download the library app.
- More Info on Adults, Kids & Teens.
- Research everything from Genealogy to legal information.
- More Info on meeting rooms and study rooms.
- Ready to start enjoying the Library? Start Here.