Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Making a FOIA Request
Requests for public records shall be in writing and addressed to Freedom of Information Officer. The requester shall provide the following information in a request for public records:
- The requester's full name, address and telephone number.
- A brief description of the public records sought, being as specific as possible.
- A statement as to whether the request is for inspection of public records, copies of public records, or both.
- A statement as to whether the records need to be certified.
Requests for public records shall be submitted to:
Freedom of Information Officer
La Grange Public Library
10 West Cossitt Avenue
La Grange, Illinois 60525
darwined [@] lagrangelibrary.org
Please note that some information is already available on the Library's website, including:
- An organization chart and staff contact information
- Library Board of Trustees: members and committees
- Library Board meeting agendas and minutes
- Library Board policies
- Annual Budget 2012-13
- Annual Budget 2013-14
- Annual Budget 2014-15
For more information about FOIA requests, view the Library's Freedom of Information Act Policy.
If you need the Adobe Reader, it's free at the Adobe Web Site.