La Grange Public Library patrons may use a computer or tablet to watch films on IndieFlix. All films are streaming, and there are no limits on how many films you can add to your queue.
- Go to the La Grange Public Library IndieFlix page at https://www.rbdigital.com/lagrangeil/service/indieflix/landing.
- If you've already used our Zinio service, you can use the same login. Click on Log In at the top right. Log in with the email and password you used for Zinio. Once you've logged in, skip down to step 6.
- If you don't have an account, click on Create New Account. Type in your La Grange Public Library card number.
- Type in your first and last name, email address and a password. You will type in your password twice.
- Click on Create Account.
- Click on Browse Films. Check the box next to "I acknowledge that I have read and understand the statement above.” Click Continue to proceed.
- When you have found a title you wish to watch, click on the title image and it will automatically start to play in your browser.
Need some help? Call our Reference and Reader Services Department at 708.215.3220 for assistance.